£800
A wagonplate, RATGOED QUARRIES 154, from the Ratgoed Tramway, a 2ft 3ins gauge line that connected the quarry to the Corris Railway at Aberllefenni. Opened in 1844, it passed into the ownership of the GWR in 1929, along with the Corris Railway. Although the CR closed in 1948, the tramway continued to run until 1952, still utilising horse power. Cast iron, 9¾"x6½", the front repainted. (Postage Band: B)
Fees apply to the hammer price:
Free Registration
21.6% inc VAT*
Flat Fee Registration
18.00% inc VAT*